sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

Lying on the road.




03|10|09


Bueno, básicamente para resumir, ya sé qué clase de día va a ser hoy. No tengo que ser adivino para ver que hoy va a ser un día de mierda, pero más allá, está soleado y pinta bonito, ya lo veremos a lo largo del dia =P. 

Mother, Mother, tell your children that their times's just begun.
I have suffered for my anger. 
There's wars that can't be won.
Father, Father, please believe me, I am laying down my guns.
I'm broken like an arrow.
Forgive me.
Forgive your wayward son.

Everybody needs somebody to love
Everybody needs somebody to hate 
Everybody's bitchin' 'cause they can't get enough.
And it's hard to hold on when there's no one to lean on.


Tell me, when I hurt you do you keep it all inside?
Do you tell me I was forgiven or just hide behind your pride?
Everybody's bleedin' 'cause the times are tough.


I've been walkin' in the footsteps of society's lies. 
I don't like what I see no more; sometimes I wish that I was blind.
Sometimes I'd wait forever to stand out in the rain so no one sees me cry and try to wash away the pain.
Mother, Father, these things I've done I can't erase.
Every night we're far from grace.
It's hard with the world in your face.
Tryin' to hold on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario