sábado, 17 de octubre de 2009



























Not at all. How can we assume the liability of coexisting with another person in the same room every day?. I just cannot stand it, I've just been scolded by my parents, is that fair? is it fair to be told off by just advocating yourself? NO, it is NOT damn fucking fair. He's just a nonentity, he doesn't do ANYTHING at home, at school (he's been expelled many times from schools and entities), and he's barely been told off in the way he deserves it,   but who cares about it anyway?. I'm the one who pay other's mistakes.  Things never were easy for me, I always had to work it out by managing myself, no one ever helped me. This fucking idiot is sat at the computer as life goes before his eyes and he doesn't notice about it, he doesn't realize his life is passing by. How can I conceivably explain my feelings right now? tell me how can I coexist with a person who gives a shit about it all, how can I? does somebody have the damn answer? I think nobody has it. I never treated him the way he deserved I admit it. He always wear my clothing and when he finishes using it he just throw it away (dirty, of course), I'm just FED UP, I can't TAKE IT anymore!!, nineteen (almost twenty) years living like that, it's a shit living like this. Do you know what I did a few days ago? I put my clothing in a suitcase WITH A PADLOCK, so that he can't wear my clothing anymore. Do you know what happened days later? I lost the padlock's key. Yes, I'm a BERK, anyway, I think I'll end up breaking it until it opens. In adittion to all this crap, I must say I'm a lone wolf(with another lone she-wolf :])



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario